What are Clear Braces?
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Hollywood FL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Naierman‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Naierman has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Naierman about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Does Acceledent Cut Treatment Time in Half?
Our office now offers Invisalign treatment with Acceledent. The Acceledent Aura device is a small vibrating mouthpiece that the patient uses for 20 minutes a day while wearing Invisalign. Science has shown that these micro-vibrations help move teeth faster and this cuts down time in braces up to 50%! Ask us about Invisalign with Acceledent at your clear braces consultation.
Straighten your teeth without traditional braces
Clear braces offer you a faster, less conspicuous way to get the smile you’ve always wanted. Call us today!